Monday, March 12, 2012

Snake Saturday!

What did you do this weekend?  If you ask Jersey he'll tell you that he got to hang out with Aunt KT and Uncle Matt all weekend!  They are two of his favorites!



If you ask Aaron or myself we'll tell you that we went to Snake Saturday in North Kansas City.  Always a highlight of my year!  Snake Saturday means it's March and time for Spring.  Snake Saturday is the first event every year that kicks off all of the great things in Spring.  It means Royals Home Opener is only a few weeks away!  And that means it's almost summer time!

My Baby Grasshopper even made any appearance!  He is one of the cutest kids in the whole world!  I mean seriously....how cute is that?


We had a blast!  This is Stephanie and I pre-parade....we didn't do so hot taking pictures throughout the day.  And sadly I do not have any pictures of Aaron and I together.  If you look in the corner of the picture me and JJ above you can see half of Aaron!





No comments: