Friday, March 16, 2012

My Little Sister

My lovely friend T-Double wrote a post last week about her sister so I decided in  honor of the fact that my little sister KT is spending the night with me I would upstage T-Double with my own sister post!


KT (actually named Katelyn Jean and prefers if people she doesn't know call her Katelyn) is one of the most amazing people in the world!  She has been such an influential person in shaping me and she doesn't even know it and she never intended to do it. 


I'm probably going to regret this picture being posted but here is KT, Matt, and myself when Matt was just a little baby:


That smile you see....is the exact same now as it was then!  That smile can light up the room and anyone's day!

KT is the center of our family!  So much of what we say and do is because of her!  We have KTism's and according to Aaron our whole family talks like KT.  Our friend Karl says that in the Brammeier family if Becky isn't happy no one is happy...I would love to believe that is the truth....but the real truth is if KT isn't happy no one is happy!


The best thing about KT is that she doesn't ask much of anyone!  She really just wants you to listen to her when she talks and spend some time with her.  She's spending the night at my apartment tonight because Mom is scrapping with a friend for the weekend and the boys have some Boy Scouts thing to do.  According to Mom, KT could not be more thrilled!  But it sounds like she is more excited to hang out with Jersey rather than Aaron and myself.


Here's some more pictures of this amazing person I get to call my sister:


Special Olympics Bowling

 She is so proud when she is at Special Olympics

KT with myself and her other sister, my friend Andrea

Polar Bear Plunge for Special Olympics

Boy Scouts Court of Honor

Pretty sure this conversation (like every conversation KT has with our Dad) started like this "Hey Dad..."











Everyone that meets KT instantly falls in love with her and will pretty much do anything for her!  Just ask Stephanie (or as KT calls her, Stephy).


I'm excited about hanging out with KT tonight.  I'm even going to make green B&G for her in the morning (she loves holidays)!  Mom told me that KT broke one of her green flippies and she is in dire need of new ones, because how do you have 80 degree weather and not wear flippies and how do you not wear green flippies for St. Patrick's Day?  


KT thinks that Aaron is amazing!  I do too but even more so because he thinks KT is pretty cool as well.  I fell in love with Aaron before he met this amazing person but fell even more in love with him after he met her.  The first night he met KT he was taking me home and he said "So do you get KT if something happens to your parents?"  I truthfully answered "Yes."  And his response (you're going to love him even more) was "Then I guess we should always make sure that we have at least a room for her in our house."  BEST. GUY. EVER.


I could go on and on and on about this girl but I'll stop now.  The tears are starting to well up and I would rather not be bawling right now!  


P.S.  I think I beat Tiff's sister post!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys were such cute little kids! I can't wait to hear how much fun you guys have tonight!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.