Wednesday, March 21, 2012

New Garb!

Jersey is one spoiled little guy!  But, I don't care...at this point in my life he's basically my kid!  Aaron even claims him as his son!  Love it!


Jersey is now on his third collar in a year....


Here is the first collar:



Ugh that's the collar he came with....I. HATED. IT!  KT and I bought him a new one within the first 2 days of this little bugger living with me.  He didn't need skulls around his neck...he's not tough!  He thinks he is but seriously?  No dog of mine is going to be caught looking like an idiot!

Collar #2:


Cute right?  His little argyle collar.  He was so posh!  That was his collar for a year.  I always looked for new collars but never could find one better than this one.  I also knew exactly what kind of collar I wanted him to have next and had not been able to find one.  Until my amazing Aunt Carolyn text me a couple weeks ago and asked if I had ever found Jersey that collar.  
I replied "no :("
 She replied "Is $10 too much?"  
I replied "Absolutely not."
She replied "Will 5"-8" be the right size?"
After some debate in my head about what size that really meant I replied "It should be"
She sent back "Well I'll get it for ya.  Do you want me to mail it to you or do you want to wait until you come up to Minnesota."
I was so excited!  So I responded "Go ahead and mail it and if it doesn't fit I'll return when I'm up there in April."
The new collar came yesterday!!!!!!

Introducing Collar #3:


It's a Minnesota Twins collar!  I absolutely love it!  If I had all kinds of money Jersey would have everything Twins!  But oh well...for right now we'll have to settle for a collar.  He might get a couple more things when we go to Minnesota next month (if I can convince Aaron they are things that are absolutely necessary to Jersey's well-being).
  
Hhmmm...maybe I'll play the Well-we-have-to-bring-our-kid-something-back-from-our-trip card!

Plus, Jersey got a new kennel last week!  Spoiled! Spoiled! Spoiled!  But now he has a kennel at Mom's house, Dad's house, and Grandma/Aunt KT's house!  Again.....Spoiled! Spoiled! Spoiled!

No comments: