Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Perfect Person

 

My cousin pinned this today.....I love it!  I love pinterest but I also love this quote from wherever and whoever!

I'm a quote person.  I like to find the quotes that make you say "Aww that's me" or "Yep that's us."  This one is a me and us one.  Who wants the perfect person?  I mean we all joke around about find the perfect person but really that wouldn't be any fun.  Part of being in a relationship is finding those things about the other person that drive you nuts and figuring out how to deal with it.  You also have to accept the fact that there are things about you that are going to drive your significant other nuts but if they are the right one they will deal with those things as well.

I'm a pretty silly person.  I basically refuse to grow up.  I can't imagine being in a relationship with someone who was not as silly as I am.  Someone who takes my silly times and rolls with them.  Aaron is probably sillier than me and I love it.  I love that Aaron and I can go on "what if" rants for hours.  And usually these rants are about nothing that could ever happen but they are hilarious to us and that's all that matters.

Aaron definitely treats me well.  As a matter of fact he down right spoils me which I find to be fantastic!  But, beyond the spoiling he treats me like a princess.  Which he told me he would do the day after our first date.  He always makes sure that I completely comfortable in any situation we find ourselves in.  He was there for me through the entire night when Poppa and Grammy were missing.  He made sure to tell me they were fine and would be found.  He knows that my family is crazy important to me and makes sure we spend time with them.  He knows that Jersey is incredibly important to my happiness and he loves that dog like he's always been his.

And I'm pretty sure he loves being with me more than anything since we are always together.  When we are apart he tells me that he missed me or he'll text me to tell me that he misses me.  I've never been more comfortable with another person in my life.  We just enjoy each others company.  Which people say that's what you should look for when you are ready to settle down.  I remember someone once telling me to make sure you find someone that you can sit with and not have to say a word.  We can do that!

Thanks Trista for pinning this!  I was having blogger's block!

 

No comments: