Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Still Trying to Catch Up

November 5
I'm thankful for my little brother Matt.  I am 8 years older than my brother.  That's quite a difference.  When I left for college he was 10.  When I came home from college he was 16.  Thank goodness I missed most of those 6 years!  Matt and I butt heads like you would not believe.  He can instantly irritate me.  But I wouldn't want a different brother even if I could choose from a line-up on the best little brothers in the world.  Matt has accomplished a lot of things in his 20 years.  Matt still has a lot of growing up to do but I think he's pretty great.  Matt and I love to laugh together and are big fans of Marcel the Shell in Shoes.
Matt taking a little nap at Poppa's house

Me, Matt, and KT at Matt's high school graduation

Matt hanging upside down (I assume at Boy Scout camp)


November 6
I'm very thankful that I live in a country where I have the opportunity to have a say in the people who run the country.  Even though the election did not go the way I would have wanted I was still very proud of myself for voicing my opinion.

No comments: