Friday, November 9, 2012

Pictures

November 9
I'm so thankful for pictures.  For the ability to take a picture and then have it printed and framed.  Or heck not even framed.  I love how I can see a picture and I'm instantly back in that memory.  I have pictures of me with family and friends all over my desk.  It keeps me sane during those long days.  I have a wall of just candid pictures in my living room.  I'm really bad about putting new pictures up on that wall but that wall is amazing.  

I have pictures from college up there, that immediately take me back to the amazing cruise I went on for Spring Break with my 3 best girl friends in college.  
Not the picture I was thinking of but it works!
 
Or this picture on my desk of KT and myself at the Metrodome celebrating the 20th anniversary of the 1987 World Series. 


Or this picture of my cousins Abby and Ciera and myself at a minor league baseball game in Savannah, Georgia, on the first of many family vacations.


Pictures make me happy!  Pictures show outsiders the people you care about.  I love them!

No comments: