Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Almost Caught Up

November 13
I'm thankful for my tablet.  Aaron got me my tablet for my birthday and it quickly became my life.  I have a Polaroid 7" tablet.  It was on sale at Kohl's.  I originally wanted a 10" tablet but my mom got a 7" tablet and she kept talking about how great it was so Aaron convinced me that maybe I just needed a 7".  The more I thought about it the more I realized he was probably right.  What did I want a tablet for?  I wanted my calendar on it and to read electronic library books.  Well crap, Aaron was right, a 7" tablet was going to be perfect.  And it is.  It fits in my purse so it goes everywhere with me.  I have my weekly calendar on my home screen.  And I can read my books whenever I have time.  In case you're wondering, I use the overdrive app and download books from my local library for up to 21 days.  I have a small wish list of books I want to remember and plan on adding to it very soon.  I also now have started making my Target lists on it.  And I have our individual Christmas lists on it as well as a master list of all the presents we have bought/planned/still need to buy.  I'm in love!  Oh technology!!!!




November 14
I'm thankful for headphones.  I've never been a big headphone person but since I've moved from an office to a cubicle I've found the amazingness of headphones.  I can listen to my music and zone out and actually get work done.  Plus, I don't have to hear all of the people around me on the phone.  Another technology advancement that I love!  Plus, my headphones were only $3 at Target and they have frogs on them :)

No comments: