Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I'm Behind Again!

November 11
I'm thankful for all veterans as well as all men and women currently serving this amazing country!  It is because of these people that we are can proudly say we are from the USA.  They make it so we can be free in our choices and actions.  It truly warms my heart to hear the Star Spangled Banner.  I've choked up while singing/listening to God Bless the USA.  It amazes me that I can be lucky enough to live in this country.  While I don't always agree with the choices our government makes I will always be proud to live here.

November 12
I'm thankful for days off.  I had yesterday off for Veterans Day.  Those random days throughout the year when most of the working world still has to work but I do not are fantastic!  I didn't do anything of great importance but sometimes you need those days.  Aaron ended up coming home sick from work so we did some Christmas shopping and projects.  It was nice to  have the day together without a bunch of places to go!  When I left the office on Friday I was pretty burnt out and stressed but after a nice 3-day weekend I was renewed this morning.

No comments: