Thursday, November 15, 2012

Reality TV

I'm thankful for reality tv.  I do not watch all reality tv or only reality tv.  But I do enjoy getting lost in a few reality shows.  Specifically, Jersey Shore, Teen Mom, Sister Wives, Breaking Amish, and I have to admit, Married to Jonas.  I know, they are all pretty trashy!  But they are great!  It's easy tv for me to have on while I'm doing other things or when I just want to zone out for awhile.  Sometimes I can get Aaron to get lost in one of these shows (Breaking Amish) but usually I have to watch it on my own and I'm completely fine with that!  The best part is that I don't really have to pay attention to know exactly what is going on!  I highly recommend these shows to anyone who just wants to zone out!!!

Married to Jonas

Sister Wives

Teen Mom 2

Breaking Amish

Jersey Shore


No comments: