Monday, July 9, 2012

The Youth Group

I have been involved in my church youth group since I was about 13.  That's 15 years...gosh!

I started out as a youth and did all of the typical  youth group activities as a youth.  I loved it.   Then I progressed into a Youth Leader.  

I believe whole-heartedly in my church's youth group.  I can't speak of any other church's youth group but mine is awesome!  I loved it as a youth and I love it more as a leader.


I spent a week with these crazy teenagers at the Higher Things Conference in North Carolina.  We had some trials throughout the week but overall I would consider the week a gigantic success!!  And this is only part of the youth group!!  This group happens to all be seniors or in college and they have grown into amazing young adults!!

No comments: