Friday, July 13, 2012

What's on my mind this week?

FANCIES
The Olympics start on July 27th!!!  Guess who still needs set her and Aaron's DVR's...

This guy can always make a bad day better

New sleep shorts!!!  So unbelievably comfy and only $8 at Old Navy! And yes, I do own this print!


I haven't had coffee in 5 days!


I miss my cousin...but I get to see her in a couple months (along with the rest of the family)!



FRETS
I need to development 2 spreadsheets for work this weekend (I love spreadsheets but 2 in a weekend is kind of daunting!)


It's going to get hot outside again


It's crazy cold in my office


How am I going to consume less than 850 calories at Freddy's tonight?


 I have to help Aaron and his Mom move the furniture off the deck tomorrow morning...yuck!




No comments: