Tuesday, July 3, 2012

That Moment

I know today is supposed to be a review of something pop culture but I'm contemplating changing that.  Plus, I had a thought for this post this morning and I know if I don't post it now I never will.

Also, this could be a Puke-In-My-Mouth post (sorry Stephanie!)

This morning I was fast asleep and Aaron moved his arm and it woke me up around 5.  No big deal, I thought, I'll just go back to sleep.

But as I was laying there thinking I realized that there was absolutely no place on earth I would rather be at that moment.  I was snuggled up next to Aaron with Jersey snuggled up on the other side of me.  

I was in between my two guys.



At that moment nothing else mattered.  I was safe, happy, and completely content with everything in life.

I love those boys!


Sorry if you puked in your mouth.  But I challenge all of you to try to have one of these moments in the very near future.  It's amazing the feeling you get from it and how long that feeling lasts.

No comments: