Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Vitamin Junkie

I've decided to become a Vitamin Junkie.  Why you ask?  Well after getting angry with my Mom over something rather silly yesterday; then getting angry with Aaron last night when he tried to tell me I overreacted in regards to the situation with my Mom; and then getting angry with Aaron this morning over, again, something completely silly, I decided maybe I should figure out what the heck was going on.  Oh, and Aaron had to tell me that I was acting a little crazy too.

But I realized that my hormones are crazy and make me even crazier when Mother Nature decides she is going to pay me a visit.  So I did some research and found that Vitamin B6 is supposed to help with mood swings.  

I promptly decided that I would try B6.  But CVS is having a buy 1, get 1 sale on Nature Made vitamins.  So I am now also taking Vitamin C everyday.


Hopefully I am less edgy around "that time of the month" and get sick less!

2 comments:

jaclyn said...

sounds like me this week! dang, i need to bust out my vitamins... i fell of the wagon. i had a b-complex, i'll make sure it has plenty of B6 ;) miss ya!

Becky B said...

Ahh I miss you too! We need to schedule a time to chat soon!