Monday, July 16, 2012

Abby

Abby is my best friend and cousin!  

I was the Maid of Honor in her wedding and she will be the Matron of Honor in mine. 

She is absolutely awesome!  She is so much more courageous than me.  She did not seem to have a problem when her fiance took a job in the middle of South Dakota.  She packed her stuff up and moved out there 5 months before him.  Then, they got this great opportunity on a ranch in Wyoming.  And they took it.  Me, I would have been scared to death to move that far from home, but not them.  Absolutely amazing!



Abby helps me get through just about everyday at work thanks to IMing!  And neither one of us enjoy it when the other is on vacation.

She generally can calm me down and make me see the other side of things.  Or at least make me see I'm being crazy!


She's a rancher's wife through and through.  She is one the best photographer's around.  And you can catch up with her over here.

No comments: