Friday, June 22, 2012

Fancies and Frets

FANCIES

This picture of the Jersey
He always has to know what is going on outside

 
The awesome pulled pork Aaron's mom made for dinner last night


Watching the car show parade and drinking with KT, Mom and Dad on Father's Day


Being able to have a family dinner Saturday night with everyone (including Aaron and YoAdriann) in attendance
Ok, so the picture is a little old and Aaron and YoAdriann aren't in but it's the best I can do!

 Buffalo Wild Wings Tuesday night with Aaron, Tyler, Kelsey, and Alec




FRETS

Aaron not killing Jersey next week while I'm out of town
Jersey is stuck...I have a feeling he might stuck more often than not this week

 
Getting caught up at work so I can be off for the better part of the next 2 weeks


Sleeping on a charter bus Saturday night


 My ability to run on very little sleep next week at the Higher Things conference


Making sure I got everything packed for our trip

No comments: