Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Mass Chaos

It's workin' Wednesday!!  I had hoped I would have something really to blog about today but I don't...

What have I been working on?  I've been working on trying to get caught up at work.  This is currently what my desk looks like:


Those pieces of paper aren't really blank...they just had some private information of students on them so I had to turn them over in order to give you insight into my current work life!

I just want to be caught up before I leave for the youth group trip in 10 days.  Oh geez...10 days.  Only 7 more days in the office.  I'm incredibly excited for the trip but gosh it seems like there is so much to get done before then!

Oh well...guess I'll just keep trucking!

P.S.  Yes that is a troll on my desk :)

1 comment:

Abby said...

Your desk has nothin on the mess of paper on my desk... yes I do work occasionally.