Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sorry for Party Rockin


 
 LMFAO--Sorry for Party Rockin

I did not listen to much music besides country until I started dating Aaron and I was forced to (he doesn't usually let me have control of the radio when he is driving).

Aaron happens to love LMFAO...which when we started dating drove me nuts but now I'm pretty ok with LMFAO.  I mean their songs have a fun beat and are quite catchy.

However, Sorry for Party Rockin gets stuck in my head in an instant.  This can happen at any given time on any given day.  If that line pops in my head it is in my head for at least 3 hours. When this happens I have no problem texting or IMing this line to any person I may be talking to so they can share the craziness with me.  I also will walk around my office saying this one line (since it's the only line of the song that gets suck in my head).

I like the song just not the fact that it can get stuck in my head in an instant!  But, my dear readers, this line is probably now stuck in your heads.  For that, you are welcome!

No comments: