Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Meet My Daddy...A Day Late

I talked about my dad a little bit here.  But, in honor of Father's day I decided to highlight this awesome dude again and probably go into a bit more detail!  I know I'm a couple days late but better late than never!


My Dad is a Sachem in the Tribe of Mic-O-Say.  I call him Sachem Daddy.  The tribe calls him Sachem Sun Trail.


My Dad is the Scoutmaster for Troop 360.  This is when he received his Wood Badge.  But, look at that smile...it's just simply amazing!


My Dad is a helper.  This is him helping me stand up when I was just a little Becky :)


My Dad is pretty adventurous!  This is him with my cousins Justin and Dan flying across the Royal Gorge


Dad and Matt...check out that mullet!

.

My Dad is a hunter!  He was very proud of this buck!

I know every girl thinks her Dad is the best Dad ever but they are wrong.  Just kidding!  I am sure there are other great Dads out there.  My Dad is great!  He's fun and hilarious but he also knows when to be stern.  He's always willing to help anyone.  And simply put, he's my Dad, which makes him fantastic!


No comments: