Monday, June 11, 2012

Mob Monday #1--Little Miss Carrie

I spent Saturday afternoon/night with this beautiful little girl:


That little girl would be my cousin Carrie.  She's the youngest of all of my cousins and probably the last cousin.  Which means she is ridiculously spoiled by all of us!  She might have walked a total of 25 steps during the Graduation party...we just can't seem to put her down!  I guess that's what happens when your 15 months old and your cousins are anywhere from 27 to 15 years older than you!

 Carrie is at that great age where she does still want to be carried but she is talking and walking and giggling.  I would get absolutely nothing done if this little girl lived anywhere near me.  In some ways I guess it's good she lives in North Dakota!

Here is Carrie reading us a book.  She also played with plastic cookies and shoes.  



Carrie also likes to ham it up for the camera


Sorry for the scary eyes!  Aww the good life....


Oh Little Miss Carrie I wish I could see you more often but I guess I'll have to settle for waiting until Christmas!


No comments: