Thursday, May 24, 2012

Bubbles

One of the first nights Aaron spent the night he talked.
 
I didn't know he talked in his sleep.  
He never told me this fact!

I'm a pretty light sleeper so when he started talking I instantly woke up. 
The first thing I heard was there will be bubbles.  I thought he was awake so I naturally asked "Where will there be bubbles?"  
His response (yes, he responded) was "In the fuel line."
I laughed and asked him to repeat what he said.  He did not oblige (because he was asleep) and I went back to sleep.

In the morning I asked him about our little conversation.  He had no recollection of it and said he must've been still asleep and dreaming about something at work.  I found this hilarious and odd.  I've been around plenty of people that talk in their sleep but never had I had a conversation with someone in their sleep.  

After that Aaron decided I would be known as Bubbles.  And the name has stuck.

No comments: