Thursday, May 3, 2012

Beautiful Things

I just finished up a little project at work and I turned my brain off enough to be able to actually listen to the song that was playing on my pandora.  I enjoy times when this gets to happen...music has always been something I relate directly back to my life.  Yes, I'm the girl that cries at songs like Just Fishin' by Trace Adkins...it just reminds me of my Dad!

Anyway, back to the song at hand....Beautiful Every Time by Lee Brice...I just love him!

But, if you listen to the song he mentions things that are always beautiful such as:
  • A baby sleeping
  • A blushing bride
  • The chills you get when someone you love kisses you
  • A church choir singing
  • A soldier coming home alive
This got me thinking...what are things that I find beautiful every time I come across them in my life?  Well here's what I thought of:
  • A child's laughter
  • My parents smiling at each other
  • Conversations with KT
  • Jersey giving me puppy dog eyes
  • The sunset
  • Jersey snuggled up next to Aaron
  • Poppa and Grammy bickering
  • Pictures of babies I love
  • Family dinners with my whole family
  • Singing "I Know My Redeemer Lives" in church
  • LSB 941 as sung at a Higher Things Conference
  • Any Special Olympics Event
  • Laughter shared among friends
  • Quiet nights with Aaron on his tailgate
I know there are way more things I find beautiful every time.  And everyone's list is different.  But I challenge everyone to think of a few things that are always beautiful!  Life is short!

2 comments:

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

aww, love this! and of course, my favorite is ... puppy eyes.

Daniel said...

Easy! Unicorns.