Friday, October 12, 2012

Pumpkin Pancakes

I will start this off with the statement...I do not like pumpkin. Or cinnamon.

My family likes pumpkin and cinnamon.  My brother wanted to go to Ihop yesterday for pumpkin pancakes.  However, my brother had surgery on Monday so him going to Ihop was not a good idea.  I volunteered to make him pumpkin pancakes last night.

Here are some pictures of the event:
The batter
Gross!  But apparently you need this for pumpkin pancakes
Pre-flip
Post-flip

I would like to thank my Poppa for my mad pancake skills!!!!     




2 comments:

Megan said...

Those kinda look like flapjacks! But still, its sounds delish.

Here in South Africa, we have something called pumpkin cookies, where you take real pumpkin and cook it and then mush it all up and fry it in a pan! I'm crazy about it.

Becky B said...

My Mom makes pumpkin cookies but they are with canned pumpkin pie mix...we're pretty lazy when it comes to baking. But those cookies sound fun to make! Thanks for visiting my blog!