Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Can we really do this?

I started a blog many years ago and deleted it.  I'm going to give it another go!  Let's meet the cast and crew of this blog first!



That's me..Becky!  The big guy being all cute and loving is Aaron.  He'll be a regular cast member on this show.  I like to make cupcakes but I don't usually eat them.  I'm pretty happy go lucky and love the sound of laughter from anyone.  I'm a beer and wine lover.  Wineries are a staple in my extracurricular activities.  I'm an LCMS Lutheran and darn proud of it.  My family and friends make my life worth living.  There aren't many days in my life that I am not happy with exactly where I am and who I am with!









This is Jersey!  He is the love my life (on four legs)!  Jersey came into my life on March 17, 2011 after months of searching for the perfect dog.  Stephanie (you'll meet her later...she'll be a regular cast member as well) and I drove to Warrensburg, MO, on St. Patrick's Day, instead of going out and getting crazy for the holiday, and fell in love instantly with this little guy.  It took us the entire trip to the Burg and half of the trip home to decide on a name but once we said Jersey we knew it was perfect.  Jersey is full of life.  He loves playing fetch and eating treats.  He is spoiled rotten and is treated like he is a child/grandchild!  Jersey thinks he is tough but at 7 pounds how tough is he really?  We all let him believe he is tough though!  Jersey does have a girlfriend...Her name is Rosie.  She is Stephanie's pug (she'll be making make some guest appearances in the show).

No comments: