Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Jeans

I love wearing jeans.  I am a jeans and t-shirt girl through and through!  I love them.  They are comfy.  They go with everything.  The make your butt look good (provided you can find the right fit).  

Aaron does not love jeans on me as much as I love jeans on me.  He likes me in jeans but I think he would like it more if I were a skirt and heels kinda girl.

We have compromised....I wear heels with my jeans!  I can be a girl when I want to be I just don't normally want to be!  Plus, he like to buy me heels!

Anyway, the above was not my intention when I started writing this post.  My intention was to tell you that I (Becky) get to wear jeans to work tomorrow...on a Thursday!  Oh it's going to be glorious!  I love my job for the reason that I get to wear jeans all summer and usually during the month of December and of course of Fridays.  However, none of those categories are applicable to tomorrow.  But, we get to wear jeans because we are off on Friday.  Oh it's going to be great!  I might even wear heels with my jeans tomorrow just to kick it up a notch!  And to make Aaron excited to see me tomorrow night after work since he has the day off!

However, receiving the email today was not the best email I've received telling me that we can wear jeans to work on a particular day.  My old boss, Richard, did not like Jeans days and we used to have to get the ok every Thursday to wear jeans on Friday.  Most of Thursday would be spent with everyone debating on who should have to ask Richard for permission to wear jeans.  

In 2009 on Take Your Child to Work Day Richard brought his son Bryce with him.  Bryce was about 7, I believe.  This day happened to fall on a Thursday....so of course we all asked if we could wear jeans the next day.  Richard let Bryce make the call.  Bryce of course said yes...he was a stupid kid...you give 7 women what they want.  Bryce then sent out an email the read as follows:

Tomorrow will be Jeans Friday.  Everyone will wear jeans.

Thanks,
Bryce


I am appreciative of everyday I get to wear jeans to work but that particular day was the best one!

No comments: