Thursday, April 12, 2012

Caffeine

You know that feeling when you take the first drink of caffeine for the day?  The way the caffeine just rips through your blood and you feel a little bit more energized just from that one sip?  Oh man I. LOVE. THAT. FEELING.  I gave up caffeine entirely last July but went back to drinking a cup of coffee in the morning in October.  I used to crave that sensation.  I wasn't worth anything until I had that first sip of caffeine. 

Now, I don't drink caffeine as much as I used to.  I might have a cup of coffee 3 times a week.  And maybe, maybe have a latte once every other week.  But I haven't felt that feeling in MONTHS!  Until this morning thanks entirely to this guy:


Thank you so much Mr. Caramel High Rise with an extra shot for giving me that caffeine sensation.  You didn't do much else for me and I'm still really sleepy but at least I got that caffeine-all-the-way-through-my-body feeling this morning!

No comments: